Life Hacks. Everyone loves them. Those simple little ideas that are destined to make your life easier in clever ways that you never imagined.
Every time I see one of those articles, it makes me wish that I’d thought of that simple solution to an everyday problem.
So I did. Here’s the Gorskys list of Life Hacks. Share them if you dare..
- Sauce bottle clogged up? Shatter the end of the bottle over the counter to get to the delicious sauce.
- Avoid spilling red wine on the carpet by putting it all in your mouth.
- A 10 gallon hat can be used as a makeshift toilet.
- Keep a laundry basket in the boot of your car in case you suddenly need to do laundry while out and about.
- Need an answer for a tricky question? Log on to the “internet”.
- Hiccups? Hold your breath until you pass out.
- Stinky shoes? Buy some new ones from the shop, then throw those stinky ones out.
- Got a personal problem? Why not post it on Facebook or Twitter for others to solve.
- If you’re attacked by a shark, punch it in the nose. This won’t stop it attacking you, but it will make you feel more masculine in your final moments.
- Instead of scraping ice off your car windscreen, take the bus.
- Got a problem with a celebrity/politician/scientific theory? Make yourself feel better by trashing their wikipedia entry.
- If you’re about to get hit by a car, stop reading this article and get the hell off the road.