True love can be found in the most unlikely places.
Romeo met Juliet at a party. Harry met Sally in a cross-country drive. Lois Lane met Superman at work.
This month, we show you how to find true love at your local supermarket.
- A bunch of bananas in the child seat of his shopping trolley signifies that a man is single and searching.
- A bunch of bananas in a woman’s trolley shows she is single but satisfied.
- The sanitary napkins aisle is a great place to find women.
- The fruit and vegetable section is a poor place to find single men.
- The nappies aisle is a great place to meet single mothers.
- The vanilla essence aisle is a great place to meet secret alcoholics.
- The pre-prepared frozen dinner cabinet is a great place to find men.
- “Can you direct me to the bananas?” is a good pick up line. “Let’s do it in the car park” is not.
- Never ask a woman to join you in the pre-prepared frozen food cabinet for a quickie.
- Buying engine oil shows you love your car. Buying sexual lubricant shows you love it too much.
- Asking the checkout chick whether she “fancies a chomp on my banana” can have you arrested. Especially if there are none in your trolley.