After a while, even the best relationships can do with a bit of spicing up.
Couples can get complacent, and a vigourous nightly ritual can become a lazy once a month activity.
But it’s never too late to inject some fun and excitement into your love life.
If you’re looking for some exciting, athletic, kinky and perverted sex positions, let us be your guide. The Karma Sutra is thousands of years old, and quite frankly, a bit old fashioned in these modern times. We’ve updated that old sex positions manual with some new ones that will make your sex life tuly orgasmic.
These great sex positions will make your love life stronger (and potentially put out your lower back, so please make sure you’re paid up on your health insurance before you try them).
- Ken and Barbie style – Neither partner is allowed to bend at the elbows or knees.
- Doggie style – The man attempts to do the impossible.
- Froggie style – Male and female partners in large spa. Male attempts to fertilise female using only the water as a transmission medium. For couples who don’t like each other much any more.
- Fish style – same as Froggie style, but neither partner may use their arms or legs.
- Mummy and Daddy Love Each Other Very Much, And Hug Each Other in A Special Way style – The only position in this list you won’t be embarrassed to tell the kids about when they’re five.
- Style style – Sex with a Vogue Living editor.
- Crouch position – Each partner crouches down on the ground, then simultaneously leaps up, and attempts to couple whilst in mid-air.
- Couch position – Same as the crouch position, but starting at opposite ends of the living room couch.
- Ouch position – Usual outcome of the crouch position.
- Lazy Susan style – Susan goes to sleep.
- Russian style – Partners queue for hours for enough vodka to make each other look attractive.
- Nostrodamus sex – Any encounter that comes as a complete surprise.
- Osama Bin Laden’s position – If you know this position, please contact the FBI for your $25 million reward.
- Bank style – Screw the customers.
- Missionary position – Each partner kneels and prays.